Initial comments are due November 19, 2018. Read FERC's Order here.
- The subsequent 45-day response period will close January 3, 2019
LETTERS SUBMITTED FOR DEADLNE OF 11/19/18
To comment, citizens can visit:
If you need information to help with your comment, go to:
When youre ready to submit, heres how to submit a Lake Powell Pipeline comment to FERC:
- Go to ferc.gov/docs-filing/efiling.asp
- Click the orange eRegister button.
- Fill out your personal information, including an email address (which serves as your username), and create a password.
- At the bottom, select Next by the sentence that begins Proceed to full registration.
- As prompted, fill out your address information and another company contact (or file as a private individual), and click on Done.
- FERC will send an email from eRegistrationProd@ferc.gov to the email address provided.
- In the email from FERC, click the link that reads to confirm your email address and complete your registration to complete the registration and take you back to FERCs online portal.
- Below your personal information and under the Enter Docket box, type in P-12966-000 (the Lake Powell Pipelines docket number).
- Click the blue plus sign to the right of the first entry that shows up (Application for a Preliminary Permit for the Lake Powell Pipeline Project. RM).
- Add a comment (fewer than 6,000 characters) in the box directly below (to right of Comment).
- Select Send Comment to submit.
If this is all too confusing, just type, print and mail your comments to Kimberly D. Bose,Secretary
the following address:
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
888 1st Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20426
ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD: LAKE POWELL PIPELINE
CLICK HERE to visit the FERC document library for the complete administrative record of the Lake Powell Pipeline The docket # is: P-12966.
The docket is huge. You can reduce the query by selecting a subdocket, which are: 001; 002; 003; 004 & 005 (the files are in chronological order).
CLICK HERE to read about the suspension of the permitting process that began in December of 2017.
- News clip about request for reinstatement by Mori Kessler of St. George News
NEW DOCUMENTS SINCE DECEMBER SUSPENSION
Talk about this article...